- British Wheel of Yoga FC Level One – June 2021 to February 2022
The 60 hours of yoga training will be held over 10 study days at Cranborne Village Hall, Dorset BH21 5QB (or online if necessary). Beginning at the end of June they will be on Sundays from 9.15am to 4.45pm every 3 or 4 weeks with a longer break mid Summer.
- Discover its ancient origins
- Get to know the different paths and traditions
- Experience the eight limbs of Patañjali’s Yoga Sutra
- Explore the postures, mudras and breathing practices
- Delve into meditation and relaxation
- Step into Sanskrit
- And so much more
This Level 1 Course is for yoga students who have been practising yoga regularly for over two years and wish to develop their interest or own practice further. It can also be a wonderful preparation for yoga teacher training or FC Level 2.
The study days include practical and theoretical studies with opportunities to work in pairs or groups and to share or discuss topics as a whole.
For those who would like to continue their yoga studies without choosing to do a Teacher Training Course there will be a Level 2 Foundation Course following on from this in 2022/23.
Further information, full syllabus and application form available from Caroline.